Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thunder Thoughts


I just wanted to drop a line regarding a great blog covering the Class AA Trenton Thunder. Mike Ashmore runs a great blog and is definitely worth a look. Lots of great contents with photos, interviews, in game updates, etc. Just great stuff, all in all. Here's the link:

http://thunderbaseball.wordpress.com/

I am enjoying Easter weekend now so updates may be few. I will try to post a recap of tonight's game by tomorrow. Monday's game, the finale of a 4 game series with the Lakeland Flying Tigers, will be back in Tampa. I will be at the game so check back here for live game updates! Also, if you want me to ask a certain question, snap a photo of a player, or let you know about anything going on with the club, let me know! I will gladly investigate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment