Saturday, April 11, 2009

Krum and Maruszak photos from the opener


Addison Maruszak chatting with the first base coach after singling in the bottom half of the seventh inning on Friday.


Austin Krum waiting on deck for his chance to bat with Addison Maruszak at the plate.


Austin Krum's at bat in the seventh with Maruszak on first.


The shortstop Addison Maruszak on deck. Thanks go to Kelli for this photo.

My digital camera ran out of batteries on me so I was not able to get many more shots that were any good. I am considering looking into getting a better camera which would dramatically improve my ability to record the games through photos. I am betting that some Yankees fans would have liked to see a shot of Betances firing in an 98-mph fastball. Anyways, my goal is to get a lot of good shots on Monday. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, it's nice to finally have some Tampa coverage on the web. Out of curiosity, how hard was Betances throwing on the gun? Did he actually hit 98?

    Keep up the great work,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete